1. REGISTRATION: All bidders must register and receive a bid number. Receipt will be required for any items purchased before leaving the building and pick up during after scheduled auction pickup days
2. PURCHASER: By registering at auction, the Purchaser does hereby and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from, any and all damages or claims whatsoever caused during or after the auction, including during pick up and removal of items.
3. STATEMENTS: ANY and ALL statements made auction day take precedence over any written, advertised or printed material.
4. 13% BUYERS PREMIUM: A “Buyers Premium” will be added to the final bid of each item. Keep this in mind while bidding. The 13% Buyers Premium will be charged to all invoices whether paid by Cash, Debit or Credit Card. Buyers Premium is a method to help defer the cost of conducting an auction.
5. SALES TAX: Sales tax will be charged to all invoices. If you are Exempt, a copy of your State Tax Certificate must be presented when registering for each auction.
6. AS IS: All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. All sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges. It is the Buyers responsibility to inspect and know what items you are purchasing. Palm Auctions gives a sufficient amount of preview and inspection time to buyers.
7. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: Auction item descriptions are believed to be correct. The Auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, to genuineness, authenticity or description of any single auction item or lot item. The Auctioneer and Auction Company will not be held responsible for advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies. It is the Buyers responsibility to inspect items on preview days or auction day prior to bidding.
8. PICK UP: PICK UP TIMES WILL BE WILL BE AT LEAST 1 DAY FOLLOWING AUCTION. A PAID receipt is required for item pick up. No items will be removed from auction site without a paid receipt. All purchases must be removed from auction grounds per terms of each individual sale. There will be no refunds for items left after scheduled pick up times. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to remove their items. Palm Auction employees are not required to assist in item removal. We will have pallet jacks on site for your convenience and Palm Auction employee only run forklifts for loading larger/heavy items. However, Palm Auction or its employees will not be held responsible for non-secure, over weight or any other load that deem unsafe. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to haul safely.
9. AGREEMENT: By registering to bid you agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth. We strive to make the auction process as exciting, easy and stress free as possible. If for some reason you don’t agree to the Terms and Conditions, we respectfully ask that you don’t register for this auction.